Hectic week coming up at work and the past two days have jump started the whole thing. Big state department visit and our school is top of the list to host the 15 visitors. Long story short, there is a team of teachers that will meet with them for a round table discussion about our diverse students and how we meet their needs. We will be cramming a lot of information this weekend. So my favorites on this day revolve around….surviving.
1. Bubbles. I’ve been using this stuff for years and it is one of the few vanilla scents that I like. Most vanilla body scents smell like a Glade candle. I want a real vanilla smell. This is it.
2. Stress Relief. It says so right there on the bottle.
3. White. and chilled. big glass.
4. Hotel bath robe. I love mine.
5. Down comforter. Complete with flannel sheets.
6. Hoodie Footie
KIDDING!!! These things make me twitch.
I guess what I’m trying to say is I want a hot bath with a glass of wine and crash early. Being asleep is one way to NOT feel stressed.