I know June is over in a few hours. Unfortunately, this big box of all kinds of goodness did not arrive on my doorstep until we came back from 3.5 weeks of vacation. When I got to the post office to get our mail, I’m not ashamed to say I opened the box in the car and very carefully peeked inside.
Then I squealed like a girl. Keep in mind..I’m old enough to get a thrill when I get carded for wine in Publix.
Before I talk about the chips n’ books, what is a Must-Have box? It is a box delivered to your house each month with a selection of food, fitness, and health items. These are not hotel samples, folks. FULL SIZED items.
What was in June?
- A hardbound copy of the current New York Times Bestseller, The One and Only, by Emily Giffin. This one is about small-town football and wondering if it’s better to have roots or wings.
- Turkish T beach towel.
- My favorite new lotion for summer: Sacha Juan-Shiny Citrus Body Lotion
- Lollies hair ties. They are braided so they are soft, but strong without stretching out or catching and yanking your hair. Love these!!
- One Potato Two Potato kettle chips in Hawaiian BBQ. When I tried one of these, I had to put the laptop down and continue trying…until I had the bag over my face trying to catch the crumbs.
- And the intuitive creators of the June box must have known my reaction to the chips…they included You Smell lemon wet wipes. Perfect for cleaning up after a potato chip celebration.
- $15 gift card to Native Union. I’ll get my tech geek on later with this little treat.
I want to thank POPSUGAR for the opportunity to try this. I loved the box for June!
If you want to get in on the next shipment of boxes, check out the site for POPSUGAR Must Have Box.Also, check out the hashtag #MustHaveBox on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to see examples of previous boxes and the reviews from people in the program.
POPSUGAR provided me with a complimentary POPSUGAR Must Have box. The opinions I have shared about the box are my own and POPSUGAR did not tell me what to say or how to say it.