My meal-prep this week was heavy in favorites and a couple of new ideas.
1. Slow-cooker boston butt to make Paleo crispy carnitas on Monday.
2. Slow cooker apples with walnuts, cinnamon and butter.
3. Sickness…STILL HANGING AROUND. I made a huge batch of bone broth to have for drinking and for a possible Ice Storm soup!
4. Roasted sweet potatoes
5. Ginger lemon chicken thighs
6. Beef and broccoli stir fry
7. Breakfast casserole
I think it’s safe to say that we both have plenty of food for lunches, the “I’m hungry but don’t feel like putting forth much effort” days, and the nights that I won’t feel like cooking anything off that menu up there. I’m prepared just in case 🙂
Have a healthy and happy week!