With the holidays officially past, cooking is the last thing I feel like doing this week. Since we visited family for the holidays, I do not have a ton of leftovers and frankly, I do not need them. I did a quick search for something to do with chicken thighs and Cooking Light came to the rescue. This was simple, but so flavorful. Because broilers are finicky, pay close attention to yours.
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs $
- Cooking spray
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Add chicken to bowl; toss to coat. Place chicken on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil chicken 5 minutes on each side.
3. Combine honey and vinegar in a small bowl, stirring well. Remove chicken from oven; brush 1/4 cup honey mixture on chicken. Broil 1 minute. Remove chicken from oven and turn over. Brush chicken with remaining honey mixture. Broil 1 additional minute or until chicken is done