This post is sponsored by FitFluential, LLC on behalf of Koss
It’s time to buy something for the runner in your life but you’re not sure where to begin? I have some ideas. These are a few of my favorite things for running or working out in the gym.
1. Koss FitBuds and FitClips. These are the perfect gift for active women. They are designed for smaller ears, sweat resistant, and have a great sound. You can find them at WalMart, Best Buy, Walgreens, Sears, and KMart. During the holiday 2013 season, they are on sale for $19.99.
2. Under Armour ColdGear Beanie. $22 This is the Infrared Storm beanie and it really insulates the heat while keeping my ears warm.
3. Arm Warmers $20 These are actually on my wish list. In the area of the country I live, winter weather might last for a couple hours and then the sun brings in the heat. We layer a lot down here. I would love to have a pair of these to yank off during a water break instead of doing a complete wardrobe change.
4. Lip Balm $3 I need multiple tubes of this. I have lips that stay chapped.
5. Nathan QuickDraw $15 I have this, use it daily, and need a couple more to keep in rotation. Love these. I can run with it on my hand and it’s easy to get a drink but it seals right back.
6. Bama+Ry Copper Jewelry I found this Etsy artist a few months ago and I have been browsing ever since. I have not yet bought anything, but I plan to after the holidays. She hand makes everything. I love the running jewelry.
7. Water Bottle $17 This is my carry-everywhere bottle. Because it is insulated, it will keep my water cold.
8. SpiBelt. $18 Don’t let the size fool you. This thing stretches to hold a phone, keys, gels, and bandages (wait..does everyone fall on the trails like I do??). It’s small and fits under my shirt.
9. SwiftWick $8 Best. Socks. Ever. No Blisters. No bunching at the toe box. They keep their shape. NOT COTTON. Quick Drying. And they passed the ultimate test. I ran a half marathon in a monsoon. Non-stop rain the whole time. These socks still protected my feet from sliding and blisters even though both were soaked for over 3 hours from the time I left my hotel to changing after the race.
So there is my list for great ideas for a runner or fitness fanatic!
Disclosure: I was provided with the Koss FitBuds and Fitclips through FitFluential, LLC. All opinions are my own.