First day of the new year is here and I ran some awesome miles on a beautiful day. I can already tell this is going to be my epic comeback year. In fact, this might be my return with another marathon year. I am ready to wipe away 2015’s struggles and failures.
Let’s get right to this.
GOALS that I WILL accomplish in 2016
1. PR in Half-marathon
2. PR in 5K
3. Highest mileage year—as close to 2,000 as I can get.
4. Another marathon
- Rock ‘n’ Roll New Orleans in February
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Nashville in April
- Tuscaloosa Half Marathon in March
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Savannah Full marathon
- St. Jude Marathon in December (If not ready for Savannah full)
This list does not include local 5Ks which we have every month. I want to revisit some old 5k courses and get that PR.
I have lofty goals and I don’t have time to waste. Look for me in 2016!!