Whole 30 means a whole lot of planning. I need quick breakfast ideas for after working out and able to eat at school quickly. We do have microwaves so that broadens the search. I used to take oatmeal. Now I’m taking eggs.
Whole 30 Breakfast Cups
- 1 lb of ground pork loin with Penzey’s breakfast sausage seasoning
- 2 cups of baby spinach
- 1/4 cup of onions
- 1/4 cup of peppers (green/red/yellow or mix)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 can of green chilies
- 6 eggs
1. Saute peppers and onions in 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
2.Add spinach and cook until water has evaporated and spinach is wilted.
3. In a separate pan, brown the pork and season accordingly.
4. Combine vegetables, pork, and green chilies in bowl. Mix eggs in separate bowl.
5. Spray or use muffin liners for 12 muffin cups.
6. Divided pork mixture evenly among all cups. Pour eggs over all 12.
7. Bake 400* for 20 minutes or until brown on top.