Normally, the tuesday is a cruel calculating beast of a day just lying in wait to devour me. Many a tuesday has come and gone leaving me behind in a cloud of desperate dust. But so far…not this Tuesday. It’s behaving so well, I deemed it worthy of a capital letter.
Let’s count the ways I’m now saying yippee to a good day:
1. Happy tummy this morning.
2. I got to eat lunch. The kids are getting better and quicker and I had time to heat and eat my lunch.
That is a bowl of green beans, chicken, and roasted potatoes. The other stuff is for the very long afternoon I have coming up.
3. I have a meeting that will not be excrutiatingly painful. It will last forever, but stuff usually gets accomplished. But just in case, I have a new magazine waiting to enjoy. With a section titled “B is for Bourbon”, it can only mean good things.
4. Gummie bears. That’s all. Goodness in a mammal shaped casing.
5. Is it wrong to mix strawberries with raspberry yogurt? No? good. I just did. It was so cold, it was almost like ice cream. almost.
6. Great night coming up! Cock pot soup, Glee season 1, and cider await me.