I can’t believe how fast 2018 is flying by. It’s time for some spring cleaning, clearing, and activity. I think this month will be a month to skip a lot of goals and just breathe for a while. I know school will be mass chaos for the next few weeks until summer and I doubt I will spend a lot of spare time working on anything else.
- Pantry de-clutter. I need to get some bins and labels ASAP. The laundry room (which we pass through multiple times) is already looking too cluttered. The pantry shelves are a thing of beauty. The Laundry shelves are another story.
- My workout closet needs organizing and sorting. I got the entire room organized last month and all that’s left is organizing the closet.
- Living Room bookshelves. My reading corner is my favorite place now to blog, read, and chillax. I need to bring my ever-growing hardback book collection to the shelves in that corner and make it more easily used.
- Pinterest. I have an online course I purchased to use along with Tailwind. I need to actually read it and utilize some tips. Pinterest if by far the largest source of hits to my recipes and I do absolutely nothing to promote or encourage that growth.
- Keto full force ahead. It’s time to stop fiddling around and kick the sugar dragon. I have all the resources and gorgeous kitchen waiting for me to make some magic happen.
- Meal prep 2 weekends. This has worked great for me all year so far.
April is going to be a great month. I hope to finally be done with allergy season and be able to spend time outside. School is winding down. We are getting closer and closer to Colorado!