March favorites coming up! This is another short list but that’s okay. I have this thing about not buying clutter just to clutter up a new house. This list is full of consumable items and 1 book. But, these are some new favorites and some that I’ve had for years.
1. Kettle & Fire bone broth. I love them all. Chicken, beef, chicken mushroom. I sip some broth each morning with a little pink salt. Protein in the form of collagen!
2. Frozen riced cauliflower. The ingredient list on these are great and I can find these in most stores. I use this in the place of rice and for quick lunches for work.
3. Tsardust seasoning. This is the PERFECT blend for a big slow-cooked pork butt that I crisp up for carnitas. It has sweet and heat with cinnamon and cayenne. I can’t get enough of this.
4. Mucinex and Throat Coat tea. I hate licorice but this tea claims it’s in the leaves. I don’t care. It works wonders on a very sore throat. It has a numbing effect.
5. The Courage to Start was one of my very first running books on my shelf over 10 years ago. John Bingham helped pave the way for “weekend warriors” and the “back of the packers” to lace up their shoes and get their miles in each weekend. Racing is for all of us and it just takes the courage to lace up and line up. Great book that I re-read often.
That’s a wrap for early March.