I’ve been running since fall of 2005. I’ve covered many miles, trails, and tears between them all!
In 2015, I was accepted to the Rock'n'Blog team. I remained on the team for 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 and enjoyed my 4 years with Rock'n'Roll Marathon series. I love the organization and support of the Rock'n'Roll races! They will always be on my to-race list.
In 2019, I joined the BibRave Pro team. While I loved Rock'n'Roll, I had to decline the program in 2019 due to lack of races within a 6-9 hour driving distance. The program was also changing the requirements and I knew I could not meet the minimum number of races since the local races were decreasing.
With BibRave, I get to do my favorite thing about racing...writing about it! I can review any race, including adding my tiny local races, on BibRave.
Also, as a Pro, I have a wide variety of sponsored races that I can choose to run, review, and promote. It's like I get paid to run and write about it, which is the best thing ever for a turtle like myself.
5K (3.1 miles)
- Summerize your Body-2006
- Cahaba River Ramble (trail)- 2006, 2008,
- Really Cold-2006
- Mercedes Birmingham-2007
- Turkey Trot-2006
- St. Marks Kenya run-2007
- MDA run-2007 (PR 26:56)
- Watermelon Run-2006, 2007
- St. Patrick’s Day-2009, 2011
- Mayor’s Cup-2010
- DCH Fun Run-2007, 2009
10K (6.2 miles)
- Cahaba River Ramble trail-2009, 2010,
- Distance for Disaster-2011
- Firehouse Trail-2006, 2007
- **Cahaba River Ramble 14.1 trail miles (It was supposed to be 10 miles…oops!)-2007
- Race the Rockies trail-2011
- Twisted Ankle trail-2010, 2011, 2012
- Gulf Coast-2012