It’s been a few days since my last post and the only excuse I have is that overwhelming feeling of too many drafts in the draft folder.
Tonight, I have zero plans but a pot of coffee, a big fat plate of good food, and blogging. I can’t wait. What is waiting in drafts folder?
- A review of a Paleo cooking class from a local bakery, Mary’s Cakes and Pastries. I had such a good time with this class!
- Cookbook review of Make It Paleo II. I have been cooking out of this book for two weeks and I have a full review
- Recipes, recipes, recipes.
- I FINISHED THE WHOLE 30! I have results, but no pictures because I’m not done.
- Gluten free Girl Scout Cookies. Of course, there are cookie posts.
- Weekend meal prep
- Training..HARD TRAINING ahead with running, boot camps, and CrossFit.
- Discount code for anybody wanting to register for Rock ‘n’ Roll races.
- Erin Condren planning
And..All the daily shenanigans will start back this week. I know that’s what keeps y’all on the edge of your seat 😉
Until tonight, here we go again!