I can’t help it. Sometimes, I’m a 6th grader all over again. And anytime I see Alec Baldwin, I can’t get the SNL Schweddy Balls skit out of my mind. And I laugh harder each year.
So when I got ready to make “truffles” which are actually cookie balls, I feel like I should put on a goofy sweater and talk about “Season’s Eatings” which rhymes with Seasong’s Greetings.
Here are my balls. I hope it’s not years before you see any more balls. They are bigger than I expected.
These are the ones that glisten. And a little misshapen. But be careful, they are still very delicate.
No one can resist my balls.
And if you can’t wait to get your hands on these balls, here is the recipe:
- 8oz cream cheese
- 1 package of Oreo cookies
- 1 package of chocolate chips
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
- Grind cookies in a food processor
- Mix with cream cheese. Roll into balls. Place in freezer for 30 min.
- Melt chocolate chips. Dip balls in melted chocolate. Put back in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate. Use a fork to fling the balls with melted white chocolate. Store in fridge.