I believe my first words this morning were “I thought you loved me. Why are you letting me live in this misery? Pull the plug now!”. Stephen wasn’t amused but he’s sick too, so he could relate.
After the antibiotic, 2 real Sudafed, 2 alieve, and some cough thinner syrup stuff I should either be better or at least asleep and unaware of how bad my face head and ears hurt. And the hot chocolate is just to cater to the kid in me. I already had 3 bottles of water so I just wanted something hot to drink.
Today’s to-do list before I got sick:
- organize pantry by kicking out the elf who keeps messing up the whole thing. I don’t know how it got so messy!
- organize closet by kicking out the elf….you know the rest.
- put away Christmas gifts
- finish the first season of Glee
- wash the new sheets and cover and make up the bed
- clean out year’s worth of magazines
- clean the cake batter spots off the kitchen ceiling. No idea how THAT happened.
- begin Operation Broke and Hungry. I have two freezers full of stuff that I’m not even aware of. I need to defrost both, inventory the goods, and see how far I can stretch that for the month of January because I went way overboard at Christmas. I have a feeling i’m going to get real acquainted with frozen peas. and blueberries. I have tons of both.
- Run. 4 miles at least
- Dig out Fitbit and boot up. Do the same with Garmin and ipod.
Today’s to-do list now that I feel like poo:
- shower hacking
- kick myself because crying swells up the head and makes sinus infection worse
- say some dirty words
- feel bad about saying dirty words
- drag Frankie with me to the bedroom and hope he wants to keep me company.
- make sure Stephen is still breathing
More details later on what I actually accomplished.