January flew by fast! It’s almost to the month of February and I’m not even sure what happened these past few weeks.
We’ve settled into the house, for the most part. I still have a few holiday dishes scattered around but the major stuff and trees are all upstairs in the loft. We are able to keep the trees in tact and just cover them from dust. GAME CHANGER!
Other than trying to escape the flu germs from Stephen, January has been fantastic! So how did I do on those goals?
- Empty one storage box a day. –In progress. The shop is now empty of most of our boxes. They are upstairs and I’m working through them.
- Create a working schedule and to-do list. –DONE. I have a house notebook that I’m working with. I’m adding in projects to work on, cleaning routines, decorating ideas, etc. It’s all in one notebook and it’s bright yellow so I can’t lose it.
- Meal prep at least 2 weekends.—DONE. I only got 2 weekends, but I did it. Here and Here.
- Meal PLAN and SHOP—In Progress. Ideally, I would like to start this on Thursdays and give myself time to coordinate changing work schedules and plan shopping trips to different stores.
- Stay on schedule. I have a schedule. I want to stay with it. I have a purpose, STAY WITH IT.
— Massive FAIL. The fact I’m back-dating posts 2 weeks later should be a glaring flag.
- Create a working maintenance and project list.—DONE. The list is a progression so by “done”, I mean, I have a designated blog planner with lists started for projects. I’m insanely happy about my Erin Condren planner for my blog.
With January almost over, the only part I’m really disappointed about is the blog schedule. I have to work on that.