I love to go to Target. It’s like the stress-free version of Wal-Mart. And since I usually go after church on Sunday, then I’m already presentable.
But what is so great about shopping at Target? Well the Starbucks is there. Shall I continue?
How about some of my favorite things I have found at Target?
1. These pants. C9 semi-fitted active pants. They feel better than pajamas. They feel so good, I can wear them to Walmart but look like I belong in Target.
2. This face stuff. Aveeno Positively Radiant tinted Moisturizer. Confession: I’m cheating on my Clinique lady with the Target checker-outer. I haven’t worn foundation in about a year. I love this stuff because it works GREAT over my Redness Solutions primer (still from Clinique) and it’s not too overdone. I have been known to throw this on my face while still in the parking lot at school. I have no shame on casual Fridays. Or Terrible Tuesdays.
3. Archer Farms Coffee. I love the Carrot Cake, Cinnamon Vanilla Nut, and Coconut Macaroon. I grab a bag often. And sniff it while cruising the aisles.
4. Archer Farms frozen fruit.
Yeah, they stopped selling it at my Target. And I’m not happy about that. I loved the wild blueberries.
5. This Salsa Good ingredients. Great flavors. Pile it on everything.
This is a short list, but if I continue, I’ll be here all night. And I need my beauty sleep so I can continue to be presentable enough for Tar-zshay.