This might be a tad boring. But here we go.
1. What I am eating.- Comfort food. Sick people food. Struggle bus food. If it’s not chicken soup, then it’s this. Rice, peppers and sausage. I can’t remember the last time I really enjoyed cooking a great meal and sitting down to the table. The table is covered with school books, sub plans, and medicine bottles. 2. What I’m reminiscing about. – Colorado. This will probably be the answer for the next 3 months. We finalized the plans. More tent camping to keep costs down but more time in the mountains. No complaint here. 3.What I’m loving– Walmart Pickup. Y’all, this has been a game changer and a money-saver. I order my groceries online and pick them up. I’m going to write a full blog write up about it. LOVE THIS.
6. What I’m working on– Blog SEO (search engine optimization—keeping Google happy) and working on a Pinterest strategy.
7. What I’m excited about– SPRING BREAK! Coming soon.
8. What I’m watching/reading: I’m working my way through many episodes of Criminal Minds. I love this show and I could binge it for days. I’m reading a couple of new and new-to-me. Gone Girl and Saving Megan.
9. What I’m listening to. The Pandora 90’s alternative station. I stumbled upon that on a road trip and it’s currently my favorite.
10. What I’m wearing. I wish I could say that my wardrobe is as exciting as my hair. But nope. I’m having too much fun wearing scrub pants and long-sleeve shirts to work. Every teacher should be able to wear that outfit. I don’t think about my clothes to teach K. I have 8 pairs of various colors of scrubs, I have many solid and striped T-shirts. 2 pairs of chuck taylors in red and black. We are nearing the beginning to the end of the school year and spring is springing. I don’t have time to think about my clothes.
11. What I’m doing this weekend. A little sun, a little school work, and a lot of resting up.
12. What I’m looking forward to next month. My birthday!!
That’s all for this month. I’m so ready for a real spring.