Today was a very hectic day and as usual, I wanted something quick, but filling. I had some shrimp waiting in the fridge and plenty of vegetables. My only decision is which seasoning to use.
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 cups of chopped broccoli
- 1/3 cup of red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup of onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- lemon-pepper seasoning (I used Penzey’s Trinidad)
- 1 lb of raw shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- 1/2 cup of organic chicken broth
1. 1 Tablespoon of coconut oil in pan.
2. Add all chopped vegetables, including garlic.
3. Stir frequently, until broccoli is done, about 7 minutes.
4. Remove vegetables. Add 1 Tablespoon coconut oil. Add shrimp.
5. Cook shrimp until no longer pink, about 5 minutes on med-high.
6. Return vegetables to the pan. Add broth, seasoning, and lemon juice/zest. Stir to combine.