They say that the happiest people are those that are reflective and present in the moment. They take time each day to think back on the good, bad, and grateful parts and the magic feel-good happens whey they WRITE THEM DOWN. That is my main goal for 2019. Those who know me will not be surprised to read my sentences. They are full of real and sarcastic and more real. But, one month in and I’m enjoying the few minutes to think back on my days.
Here we go. One sentence for every day in January. Most have pictures but that would slow this post down to snail mail equivalents. I might tinker with a collage for next time? Moving on…
1. My house is a wreck for the New Year.
2. I am now wearing scrubs to teach little kids.
3. How can I organize my life when I can’t organize my hair?
4. I went back to school today and lived to tell about it.
5. Steak makes everything better.
6. Waffle House has this epic breakfast bowl.
7. Roll Tide on the road to….maybe next year.
8. I’m in the mood to watch Dynasty.
9. CrossFit is my jam.
10. My friends are awesome.
11. Friday is my love language.
12. If it’s good enough for Norwegian Ice Fisherman, it might work for me.
13. Walmart Pickup is a groundbreaking development.
14. Mondays ae not usually amazing.
15. Another Erin Condren because you can’t have just one.
16. Cheese Buns.
17. Cheese buns sandwiches are my new normal.
18. This man is predicting snow.
19. I love meat and cheese.
20. It’s not going to snow.
21. I need more time by the fireplace.
22. I apparently talk about breakfast a lot.
23. I’m not ready to make nice.
24. Things are getting interesting at school.
25. Roasted crispy pork is a delicacy.
26. Atlas tempts me to nefarious situations.
27. I feel like a train hit me.
28. I’m too old for the flu.
29. This is my new favorite book planner.
30. Weather prognosticators in furry little bodies.
31. Scrubbin’ it to work today.