First, let me get to the good stuff. The winner of the Well Fed cookbooks giveaway is DONNA LaPLUME! Congratulations!
Now for the crazy week. Here’s an update:
- I have a TON of posts that are in progress including Whole 30 meals.
- This is the first full week back to school and we have mid-year state testing umm…TOMORROW. This year is extremely different from last year, thanks to Common Core creators having zero experience in K-3. Yes, I went there and I don’t care. So, the stress is already ridiculous and I imagine tomorrow will be excruciating.
- Oh and the weather people had the audacity to tempt me with snow for tonight. But I’m not falling for it. I haven’t seen snow in Alabama in forever and refuse to get my hopes up.
- Official Whole 20 Day 2. I’m already cranky but that may be due more to #1 than my sugar restrictions.
- My cat has decided that he needs my body heat more than I need to finish this post.
- It’s a tuesday. Enough said.